Crayola Kids
http://www.childdance.org/images/CrayolaKids_lg.jpg
Sorry, couldn't resist!
Printable View
Crayola Kids
http://www.childdance.org/images/CrayolaKids_lg.jpg
Sorry, couldn't resist!
Yeah, I'm back. Vacation was good, thanks for askin'.
Raggz-I NEEED that Talks Cheap pic. I have that same one from a flyer, but the photo is awesome!
Killer band. I'll try to post some. Keep them coming boyz and girlz!!
Hairglam...that iz fucking funny shit!!! LMAO!!!
I was expecting a cool pic of them there az i aint seen one! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
The Babysitters
http://www.geocities.com/andiivamp/photo19.jpg
Technologically glam, innit?
http://www.marshalsea.clara.net/darren/videoG5.jpg
D.
Well... the plastic bag underneath the desk iz certainly a nice glammy shade of purple [img]wink.gif[/img]
I believe it's more midnight-lilac, myself.
The DVCpro cam is worth twenty grand - when I fake
dropping it, nobody gets the joke, for some
reason. [img]confused.gif[/img]
D.
<font color="#FFFFFF" size="1">[ September 08, 2004 07:14 PM: Message edited by: Deviant D ]</font>
ok!!!..more pics BBBhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...22/bigbanb.bmp
SHOTGUN MESSIAH
http://www.geocities.com/andiivamp/shotgun.jpg
SONS OF GOD(Earlier known az City Kidds)
http://www.geocities.com/andiivamp/sons2.jpg
Jami - TRES CHIChttp://www.thethirstywhale.com/Live_Shots/Jami.JPG